Anxiety Treatment Online In Texas
Counseling Provides Tools to Gain Freedom and Control over Stress and Anxiety
In the first sessions, you will learn therapeutic skills to manage your emotions and anxiety.
You’ll learn how to gain control over your thoughts and implement strategies that help you be more productive and peaceful.
Our clients report that within a few sessions they feel more in control of their stress and emotions. They feel empowered by having a game plan to deal with difficult people and situations. After attending counseling at Resolve Counseling, you will understand how anxiety hijacks your brain and how to regain control over your thoughts and emotions. Our clients tell us they wish they would have known how much counseling would have improved their everyday life, and started sooner.
Symptoms of Anxiety
While everyone experiences anxiety a little bit differently, here are some of the common symptoms of anxiety
- Feeling nervous can be a normal part of life, but feeling nervous all the time is not something that has to be part of your everyday life. With therapy, you can stop feeling uneasy all the time and start enjoying your life.
- There are times in life when we feel more tired than usual, sometimes big life events can affect how we sleep. If you can’t explain why you feel tired, or exhausted all the time, you might be dealing with anxiety. If you’re not sick, but you don’t feel well, you might be dealing with anxiety. With therapy, you will learn strategies to manage and address the exhaustion so you can start living a fulfilling life.
- Do you find yourself constantly worrying? Do you have a hard time stopping your thoughts from going to a negative place? Does it ever feel like there is an impending sense of doom? With therapy, you can learn strategies for managing your thoughts and worries so you can stop feeling paralyzed and start living your life.
Having A Hard Time Breathing
- As mentioned above, people experience anxiety differently but it’s not uncommon for people to have difficulty breathing when they are most anxious. Sometimes a troublesome thought or event can bring on intense anxiety, and render someone feeling paralyzed and panicked.
Having a Hard Time Thinking
- Most people experience issues related to concentration and problem solving. Maybe in the past you’ve been an incredible problem solver, but you find yourself unable to tackle problems or control your thoughts as you have in the past. With therapy, you will learn about the effects of stress on the brain, and how this hinders critical thinking when not managed correctly. You will gain practical tools for managing thoughts and emotions, and moving past mental blocks that keep you from being effective and efficient.
Having A Hard Time Sleeping
- Some people experience sleep issues due to their stress and anxiety. Do you have a hard time turning off your brain so you can prepare to sleep? Do you find that you can’t settle down because you’re thinking about all the things you need to do, or things that could go wrong. With therapy, you will learn how to have healthy sleep hygiene and deconstruct your thoughts so they don’t control your sleep.
The Resolve Counseling Approach to Anxiety Treatment
Resolve Counseling knows that the thought of getting help for anxiety is overwhelming.
Anxiety Treatment with Resolve Counseling includes sensitivity to the fact that when someone is experiencing anxiety, everything seems overwhelming. If the idea of getting help with your anxiety seems too overwhelming, that is the anxiety talking. It is not the logical, competent, capable you, that knows you can learn strategies to better manage and cope with this stress and anxiety.
Resolve Counseling partners with clients to help them work through the things that seem overwhelming.
We’ve helped clients gain freedom and control over their stress and anxiety. We understand how paralyzing anxiety can be, and how hard it can be to talk about it.
Resolve Counseling aims to provide clients with a safe non-judgemental environment where they can be given the benefit of the doubt, and the help they need to reach their goals.
Anxiety Treatment at Resolve Counseling happens online, as Resolve Counseling currently serves all clients virtually.
During your anxiety treatment at Resolve Counseling, you will learn to identify what thoughts or events trigger your anxiety, and create a plan for deconstructing those anxious thoughts.
What is Holding you Back from Starting Counseling for Anxiety?
Many of our clients have told us that although they knew they needed to start counseling, the process of starting counseling was too overwhelming for them.
As you begin to learn more about anxiety, and how it affects you specifically, you’ll understand why the thought of doing one more thing can send you over the edge. When someone with anxiety thinks about finding a counselor for anxiety, they are triggered and can feel paralyzed.
We cannot overstate the importance of finding a counselor to help with your anxiety. Anxiety cannot be managed by avoiding and denying it. It must be tackled head-on, and for almost everyone, that means having an outside party that can help you navigate your specific triggers and hangups. Experiencing anxiety can be discouraging.
Therapy can give you the encouragement and support you need to overcome your stress and anxiety.
Begin Anxiety Treatment Online in Texas
One of the most frustrating things about stress and anxiety is that they hold us back from doing the things we want to do,. And more importantly, the things we know we should do. If you’ve wanted to start prioritizing your mental health, but haven’t had the energy to start the process of finding a therapist, I’m glad you’re reading this.
You’re not alone. Our clients report that had they known how much better they would feel, they would have started therapy sooner. Don’t spend anymore time waiting to start therapy. Your anxiety won’t wait, why should you?
You no longer have to let stress and anxiety rule our life. Counseling can help treat anxiety
Resolve Counseling helps clients find freedom and control in their lives. Rachael Myers is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker committed to helping people improve their lives by learning the skills and techniques they need. To learn more about working with Rachael, click here.
To start counseling to treat your anxiety, follow these simple steps:
1. Contact Resolve Counseling & Schedule An Online Appointment
2. Meet with our therapist, Rachael Myers, LCSW
3. Start working toward your goal of overcoming stress and anxiety
Other Counseling Services
Resolve Counseling is based in Fort Worth, Texas and currently serves all clients virtually. We provide counseling to individuals, families and couples.
Additional Services Provided By Resolve Counseling: